
I actually have been knitting, too. My arisaig's back and fronts are done and half of sleeve too. This week I have two long working days, so I might even finish it. (There is show which lasts 5 hours and I have almost nothing to do during that. Only 3 fast costume changes.)
Täna sundisin ennast arvuti tagant lahkuma ja käisin poes. Sain ühest Kalamaja kaltsukast 2 kotti lõnga 20 krooniga. Mulle meeldib see roheline toon!

Today I visited one second-hand shop in my neighbourhood and found 2 bags of yarn which cost me 20 EEK. I really like this green color!
SP 7 on ka käima läinud. Sõbrad teada ja suhtlemine toimub.
SP 7 have started. It seems to become one nice experience!
5 kommentaari:
No on sul aga 'igav' töö ;)
Aga SP7 sõpru pole mulle ikka veel määratud... Et mina just sinna nädala sabasse olen jäänud :|
Eks ole ju!
Ma saan aru, et osalejad on gruppidesse jagatud ja igal grupil oma "perenaine". Sul ehk lihtsalt aeglasem grupp.
Wait!! What do the comments say?? =)
I absolutely love your Arisaig! It is beautiful!
Your SP!
ahhaa! now you should learn some estonian, too! LOL!
(there's nothing about you, i can promise)
I looked for an online translator for Estonian, but can't find one! Some of the blogs you link to are neat, but I cant read them either!
Your SP!
Postita kommentaar