Did you think I'm freezed? No, thanks to my colleague, who found my keys somwhere under the costumetrails at work. Now only problem I have is lack of time and this will continue. The opening night we supposed to have next tuesday, will be postpone for some weeks. That means more and more working time and lots of changes in my plans I've been made for next weeks. So there is still grumbling going on!
Endale seatud eesmärki - OM ajal kolm asja valmis kududa, ma ka ilmselt ei täida. Kott veel täitsa poolik, kuigi edeneb igal õhtul pisut. Sellest on saanud mu une eelne voodikudum. Voodis on üllatavalt mugav kududa, tuleb ainult vardad õhtu lõpetuseks padjast kaugemale panna.

The goal I had for myself for Olympics - finish three items, will probably not come true. The bag is still on needles and growing slowly. It is good bedtime knitting, though. It is surprisingly good to knit in bed, you just have to remember to put needles away from pillow in the end of the evening.
P.S.
Mu lemmik moeblogis - I am fashion, olid täna inspireerivad kudumipildid D&G kollektsioonist.
P.S.
In my favored fashionblog - I am fashion, were very inspiring photos from D&G collection.
Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar