First thing is done! Idea is from Craftster. Because I didn´t want to use zipper, this time, I had to be "creative". It still misses buttons, which I think I have in home.
Piltide arvutisse saamise probleem, mis mul enne maale tulekut oli, lahenes lihtsalt - läksime poodi ja ostsime uue arvuti. Parema kui mul kodus (piinlik küll).
Paraku ei ole blogger piltide postitamise suhtes eriti koostööaldis, aga mingi lahenduse leidsin ka sellele hädale. Nüüd jätkan õmblustöid. Üks tavaline trikotaazkleit vajab "tuunimist".
As you can see, I post pictures. It was easy problem to solve, we just went to the shop and bought new computer to mom. It´s even better than I have at home.
Now I will continue my sewing. One dress needs some "tuning".
2 kommentaari:
I have not forgotten you. I will send your next parcel soon. It is almost ready. I hope you are enjoying the summer. Is the weather good? Here in England it is mixed as always. Best wishes from your secret pal
It´s good to know!
(I have lost all mails and addresses from my mail.ee account, so i haven´t had a possibility to mail you.)
We have "hot" season around here. No rain at all. It´s getting bit boring, already.
Postita kommentaar