esmaspäev, veebruar 26, 2007

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I use everything. All depends of what I'm doing.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
I still don't have one special place.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
On and off, since childhood.
Intermediate, I think.


4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Amazon.

5. What's your favorite scent?
Peppermint

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes! Chocolate (with peppermint filling, mmm....).

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
Beading, crocheting, some sewing.
I have spindle, but I haven't really used it, yet.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
Popjazz.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
Pink is NO-NO. Any other color is ok, if it's not the pale one.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live alone.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
No ponchos!

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Hats, bags, tops...

13. What are you knitting right now?
Shawl.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes, please!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Aluminum circulars.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
No.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
I think, there is one cardigan somewhere, I started last summer.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
My birthday.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Good memories!

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
There are so many...
Vogue Knitting and Iterweave Knits.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
There is always something...

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I've knitted some. But I don't like to wear them.

23. When is your birthday?
Oct. 13

Kommentaare ei ole: