pühapäev, märts 18, 2007

This week has been even lazier than the last one. I had 3 working days, though, but the shows were the short ones, again. So I didn't finish any knitting. Or, actually, I finished the child cardi, I started last week, but when I started to put it together, there were problems. Somehow sleeves were much smaller than armholes and it was little too small anyway, so I decided to frog it. And started new one. Let's see, how it turns out.
My yarn supply got big supplement this week. Most of it came from local second-hand shop, which had sale week, and is currently in the form of sweaters. Beside yarn, there are some nice buttons, also. My favorite is this one.

Kasutasin "Humana" odavat nädalat lõngavarude täiendamiseks. Paari kampsuni küljes oli ka suurepäraseid nööpe. Pildil olev on, oma jaburuses, mu lemmik.
Muud tarka sel nädalal ei teinudki. Lapse kampsuni harutasin ülesse, sest tulemus ei meeldinud ja kui varrukas ka käeauku ei sobinud, polnud kahtlustki, mida teha. Uut alustasin Novita triibulõngast.
Nädala halb uudis, lisaks maksuametile, on Neloneni kadumine kaablivõrgust. Nüüd peab jälle toa antenni välja otsima, et selle kanali saateid näha.

SP10 has started! Connections has been made, and I love that the person I'll spoil, is so much different from those I had in the previous rounds. (And I don't mean, there was something wrong with them!)

2 kommentaari:

Annu ütles ...

kas toaantenniga näeks? ma pean siis ka proovima, midagi olulist on puudu ja mul on vist nelose võõrutusnähud..

vardakeerutaja ütles ...

Kalamajas,õnneks, näeb toaantenniga korralikku pilti.