And I got my treats! From New Zealand! From Anne, who's blog is here.
Because my camera let me took just one picture, it might be hard to see what I got, but there are many nice things.
Wool, of course. Which is hand painted with nice colors.
2 magazines - "Handmade", which is full of very different kind of instructions (with quick look, I found at least one idea I want to use in near future). And BeadStyle, with really good and easy instructions.
Then, there are buttons. (Tomorrow I'll take proper picture of those sheeps, they deserve it.)
One more sheep to my fridge.
Dolphins bracelet ( so my colors)!
Honey soap (which has given nice smell to everything in the parcel).
Magic towel(something I've never seen before).
And chocolate, which I opened already.
I'm very pleased! You don't have to worry, anymore, Anne!(If I'd like to get any other numbers of this Handmade mag, are you ready to do some small exchange between us in the future?)
Ok, now I must finish tonights show's preparations. It is working day, after all.
1 kommentaar:
Hi,
I am so glad the parcel arrived safely. It is such a pity the swap wasn't a month later as the next Handmade issue (I subscribe and my copy arrived today) has some knitting patterns - nothing spectacular but there is a nice cardy I will make for myself at some stage. It has had Jo Sharp patterns in the past and the train and lion kids jumpers on my site came from a (way) back issue.
I also meant to explain the chocolate fish - there is kind of a culture around them and they even have a wikipedia entry here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate_fish
Have a really good weekend!
Postita kommentaar