reede, september 28, 2007


The worst picture ever! For sure. But my camera is still broken and I want to show, that I still knit. I made this hat with Novita yarn Havaiji, which is totally crap ribbon yarn, but somehow I like the result. I even made some cables, can you see them? :D.
I have started 2 more projects after yesterdays visit to yarn shop. They had some nice 15 EEK yarns I can use for colleagues present. And I also plan to knit something for local swap project, which theme is "White". And then there are 2 old projects still on needles. I think, I have got the ADD. Yesterday I noticed it even at work. In the end of one show, I must peek between the curtains for the sign, one actor gives, and then move the curtains, so the actress with very tall hat, can go in. That means, I should watch that actor, almost 5 minutes. 5 MINUTES, I couldn't even watch George Clooney for that long. So it was like a torture. Today, at least, I'll do another show. And I, only, must stay at work for 2 hours. Great day!

Kommentaare ei ole: