Its always nice to get post, but today it was specially welcome. When I woke up this morning, I felt totally sick, and still do. But at evening I finally found some strenght to go to post office, fortunately it's quite near. In the package, there were some nice things.

Wanna see them?

THREE different white chocolad bars(with all my "white choclate love" I haven't eat none of them before, GOOD CHOICE!).
Beautiful blue stitch markers (now I can try to use them, never did before).
Cards and envelopes with my initial on (next things I will do to somebody else, will have caring instructions in proper card, FINALLY).
Knitting Girl Apple mints, I totally LOVE (those are only one I risk to taste today).
And this lovely card.
THANK YOU SP! (I still have no idea, who you are)
Now I will go back to bed, with no knitting. I just don't know what to do next.
2 kommentaari:
Yea!! I am so glad you finally got it!
One more still on the way!
Hope you are feeling better, I am getting sick too! Not even enough energy to knit! Its terrible!
-Your SP
I´m glad too! And it only took a month to come over ocean!
Seems like "sickness" periods are at the same time here and there. I just don´t have more time to stay in bed - work needs to be done.
Postita kommentaar