Käsitöö hoog hakkab vist ka pisut üle minema, igatahes olen jälle ka raamatuid kätte võtnud. Ilmselt tänu Kullaketrajate raamatuloba teemale.
Viimaste proovipäevadega said siiski Jaywalkerid tehtud. Sokke kudusin viimati vist koolis, ei teagi miks. Edaspidi peakski mütside asemel neid "kiirprojektideks" tegema hakkama.

Last weeks has been totally crazy at work so I thought I should put "away" sign into this blog. I just don't have energy at night to write something in here. I rather try to read other's, where I have seen lots of Jaywalkers. So I decided to make ones to myself, too. Last time I knitted socks, was in school, some time ago. Now, when I discovered, how fast sock knitting can be, I will probably do some more near future.
2 kommentaari:
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Broadband+driver+ethernet+mentor+router Immediate credit score plotters Missouri isp sign up best free pay your bill online Broadband router smc smc7004abr India php webhosting internet service providers in michigan company equipment jersey monmouth moving new List pro-bono lawyers illinois
Best regards from NY!
» »
Postita kommentaar