reede, september 29, 2006

Eilsest hirmpikast tööpäevast oli kudumite valmimiseks palju kasu. Õnneks taipasin hommikul, ootamatult varase kutse peale tööle tormates, kaasa võtta sokilõnga. Hommikul proovis lõpetasin siis kampsuni (lõngaotsad jäid küll peitmata ) ja õhtul hakkasin etenduse ajal sokki kuduma. Teadsin, et tahan alustada varbast ja leidsin Ullast sobiva mustri. "Tõde ja õigus II" on päris pikk etendus nii et isegi uue Mauruse pidev jälgimine (et ikka igas stseenis õige kostüüm oleks) lasi kududa valmis isegi osa kannast. Lõnga saatis SP7 sõber Alice. Villaseid sokke mitte armastava inimese kohta, koon ma neid juba imelikult tihti!

Yesterday I had very productive day knitting-wise. Mainly thanks to 13 hours work-day. In the morning I finished my sweater (OK, not really, cause yarn ends are still out there) and in the evening, when play began, I started knitting another pair of socks. From yarn my SP7 pal Alice send me back in april. I knew, I want try toe-up and found good pattern from finnish internet knit mag "Ulla". During 5 hours play, I reached to the heel and I totally like this yarn!
Now I will have 3 days off from work, so next post will probably not come so fast. It seems, I need some rest after intense week and after yesterdays "kind of opening nights" afterparty. (Somehow I got into old actors company, whos talks about past are always interesting to listen. So I came home at 4am.)

1 kommentaar:

Birdsong ütles ...

The sweater is just great... I have been admiring similar cable designs in Vogue Knitting this fall.