Nagu pildilt näha, olid lõngakerad pisut erineva värviga. Ühel on punane pisut "laiali läinud". Kerades ei saanud paraku aru, muidu oleks teinud sääred ühest ja labad teisest.
Can you see the color difference? Unfortunately I didn't notice it, when yarn was in balls. I could have used it 50/50. But actually, it doesn't matter anyway.
I really loved to make toe-ups. This will probably be my favored sock-knitting in the future.
I also noticed yesterday, when I finished those socks in the very beginning of the last nights show, that my quality of work depends either I knit or not. Yesterday I started to read and talk with colleagues and all costume changes came "suddenly". And main character had his bowtie till the end of the show. I should have removed it during the last change.
That is part of the October-birthday swap package, I sent to Erin today. She will probably not get it by her birthday, next monday, but it is on the way!
3 kommentaari:
Peaks tõesti!
I posted you a thank you parcel let me know it arrives ok! i don't know how long post takes from here to there!
Lizz
everytime I try to comment here my internet connection goes down...!
I'm glad you've used it, sorry they didn't match completely, I tried, but it's the problem with small batch kool aid dying. It seemed to stripe well though!
Postita kommentaar