reede, märts 30, 2007

There are days, when I can visit shops and buy only things I went to buy. Today wasn't that day. I went to buy new pillow and came home with all that. I'm not sure, I needed new bag, but it looked so different from all those I have. And woman can never have too many bags, do we?
From bookshop I only wanted book about Amsterdam, but there were also those sale tables and last night I heard so many good words about Estonian writer Kivirähk's new book, I just had to buy this one, too. So now I will finish one pair of earrings I make from beads I got this week and then I'll start reading.

P.S. As you can see, I found one more swap to take part of. Knitters Treat Exchange. There is one more day for sign-up!

2 kommentaari:

Anonüümne ütles ...

Hi!
I just wanted to wish you a nice weekend and a good easter :-)

I'm collection some nice things for you, but I can't find your SP10 questionnaire..?

Your secret pal :-)

vardakeerutaja ütles ...

There are labels - "sildid" in side column.
Look at SecretPal questions.