pühapäev, jaanuar 20, 2008

I promised to write about my trip in English, too, but somehow I haven't found time for that. And not because I'm busy, I'm just lazy. I'm sleepy all day and when it's time to go to bed, I'm totally sleepless. Very tiring.
So, I won't write about my trip in details, you can see, we had nice time in Barcelona, from pictures in last posts. There were problems with transport, though. Berlin-Barcelona flight was 3 hours late, because there were technical problems with the plane. When we went to Figueres, the train just had one hour pause in one stop, nobody explained nothing, of course. And so on... When there was nothing wrong with the last flight Berlin-Tallinn, we couldn't believe it's possible.
This time there were 5 of us and, like one of my colleagues said, we made one good traveler, all together.

Barcelona was perfect city for winter trip. I can imagine, how hot and crowded this place is in summer.
Now I'm thinking about summer trip, which will be somewhere northern part of Europe. Where exactly, I don't know yet. Maybe Ireland, or Prague, or...
I have finished my first knitting this year, but I have doubts about the size. It might be too small for 6mo. But, I just frogged the finishing part of my Mystic Waters Shawl, because there were mistake in finishing instruction I had printed out, so I don't want to think about redoing that, too. I hope it fits.

Esimene selle aasta lõpetatud kudum, aga mul on mõningasi kahtlusi suuruse osas. Et äkki on ikka väike ja peaks uuesti tegema ja... Aga üldse ei viitsiks, seega loodan, et ehk ikka sobib. Sellised kahtlused tekivad mul alati, kui teen midagi omast peast. Sellest ilmselt ka põhjus, miks mulle meeldib teiste kirja pandud mustreid kasutada.
Lõpetasin sel nädalal ka Mystic Waters Shawli, aga selgus, et serva kudumise juhendis, mille ma välja olin printinud, oli üks üleliigne "tog." märkus ja kuigi see tundus kudumise ajal juba pisut kahtlane, ei hakanud ma asja kontrollima enne, kui selgus et äär on ikka lühike mis lühike. Nüüd üritan siis õieti teha ja homme ehk ka teatris ära viimistleda.

Kommentaare ei ole: