I have finished this years first pullover. Pattern is from IK Spring 06, Norah Gaughan's "Caftan Pullover". Yarn is "Leon", from Alvita. Because even S size was too big for my cousin, I had to make quite many changes to the pattern and because of that, I frogged it more than I want to remember. Finally I finished it 2 hours before I went to the birthday party, and leaving the party, I still had the present in my bag :D. Just because it didn't look very good without any tie.
Aga, pärast äärde aasade heegeldamist ja nööriga kinni tõmbamist, tunduvalt parem.
After adding crocheted cord, it looks much better.
Muidu on elu endiselt kiire ja mitte eriti tore, aga õnneks on ka positiivseid asju tekkinud. Kaalujälgijatega liitumine tundub hetkel juba päris hea otsusena (esimesed 2 nädalat, kui kaal eriti ei langenud, ma selles väga kindel polnud).
Aprilli alguse Itaalia reis hakkab ka konkreetsemaks muutuma. Tundub, et mõlemad ööd õnnestub Como linnas veeta, couchsurfingut kasutades, loomulikult.
Ja üks esikas on juba sel laupäeval, seega ühed proovid peaaegu ära istutud.
My life is still quite busy and I still have some problems, but there is also nice things. I joined Weightwatchers and, finally, there are smaller numbers on scale.
I'll go to Italy on April 1, and it seems I've found place to stay in Como. Couchsurfing place, of course.
And one of the two this months opening-nights, will be this saturday. That means, one rehersal period is almost over.
2 kommentaari:
Como linn on üks ilusamaid linnu, kus ma käinud olen.
tore kuulda! (ma valisin selle linna lihtsalt ühe pildi järgi välja, kui olin otsustanud, et Milanosse ei taha jääda)
Postita kommentaar